September 4, for sale 2015
DATE CHANGES TO ALLOW GREATER PARTICIPATION
The Saskatchewan Human Rights Commission (SHRC) invites members of the deaf/Deaf and hard of hearing community to attend one of two community consultation meetings. The goal of these meetings is to explore the adequacy of services provided within the community.
Interested parties, sick such as adults or children who are deaf/Deaf, sildenafil hard of hearing, or the partners, spouses, caregivers or family members of adults and children who are deaf/Deaf, or hard of hearing, can provide input by attending one of two community consultation meetings.
The original dates of the sessions have been changed to allow greater participation from more communities. The new scheduled dates are as follows:
- La Ronge, on September 24, 2015, between 2:00 and 4:30 pm or
- Prince Albert, on September 30, 2015, between 2:00 and 4:30 pm.
Consultation meeting details:
- Each meeting is limited to the first 20 individuals or organizations that register (additional meetings may be arranged depending on interest and feedback).
- These events are intended to be semi-formal, and group presentations are not planned.
- If you wish to register for either of the consultation meetings please contact Andy Livingston, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Details of the location of the meetings will be provided upon registration.
- Written feedback, comments, and accounts, about your lived experience, or the lived experience of your partner, spouse, or family member, can also be sent to Andy Livingston (email@example.com).
Please note that:
- The feedback, comments, and accounts received by the SHRC may be used to pursue systemic initiatives for the deaf/Deaf and hard of hearing community.
- Systemic advocacy is designed to address discrimination experienced by groups of people, and is part of the SHRC’s mandate as set out in The Saskatchewan Human Rights Code.
Please distribute this notice to any individuals within your contact network that would be interested in providing input.
Systemic Advocacy Specialist
American Sign Language Courses
Click here to view available ASL courses in Saskatoon
Click here to view available ASL courses in Regina
Click here to view Little Buttons Baby Signs courses