Through our Vocational Counseling Services, pharm Saskatchewan Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services Inc. (SDHHS) assists students in finding support service workers for post secondary education. As part of this assistance, vcialis 40mg SDHHS invites those interested in providing support services to submit their resumes to the agency. These resumes are held by SDHHS for the use of students requiring support services.
Post Secondary students are the employer who hires support workers to assist them in their studies. SDHHS Vocational Counselors assist students by providing access to resumes, look interviewing techniques and questions and may assist students with interviewing prospective employees (support services interpreters or CNS operators). Funding for support workers is through Study Grant and Employability Assistance for Persons With Disabilities (EAPD).
Title: Computerized Note Taker
- The position requires attending undergraduate lectures at the post secondary institutions, taking very detailedÂ notes typed directly onto a laptop. So that the student may read them during lectures.
- To review notes at the end of the lecture and ensure they are in a suitable format for the student to accessÂ effectively.
- To complete all paperwork required for claims for payment, including obtaining student signatures whereÂ relevant.
- Follow the Code of Ethics.
- Basic Computer knowledge.
- Keyboarding skill with a high rate of accuracy and speed.
- The ability to transcribe spoken English to a word processed format.
- A basic knowledge, understanding and sensitivity to individuals with varying. degrees of hearing loss and theÂ subsequent challenges they face.
- Preference is given to Post Graduate Students in the same field as the student is studying.