The offices have been closed to the public since December 11th, 2020 due to Covid-19, and the staff continues to work from home.
Here’s what we are offering during the COVID-19 quarantine:
- An Interpreter for your appointments or emergencies
- Virtual Chats on video calls
- Teaching ASL one-to-one, in groups or with families on Zoom
- CERB application process support
- CESB application process support
- Job search resources
- Virtual classes for the CCCC Preschool students and families
- Resources and referrals for other needs
If you require assistance, please contact us. SDHHS Staff is available through e-mails, phone, text, and video calls.
Voice and Text: 306-229-2010
Stay healthy and safe.
posted on January 14, 2021