SDHHS has been Serving Saskatchewan since 1981
To support the independence of Deaf, Deafened and Hard of Hearing people
by providing services which enhance their quality of life.
A world without barriers for people who are Deaf, Deafened or Hard of Hearing.
- Communication with respect, dignity, and cultural sensitivity.
- Collaboration and cooperation among individuals and communities.
- Self-determination, empowerment, and choice.
- Operational integrity and accountability that inspires trust.
2020—2021 SDHHS Board of Directors
- President Gord Hein
- Vice President Michelle Grodecki
- Treasurer Art Hillcox
- Secretary Jessica Tiefenbach
- Director Paulette Smith
- Director Gale Estell
- Director Elmer Olson
- Director Mustafa Alabssi
- Director Ashley Bucknall
- Director Fatima Nafisa
Thank you to our SDHHS Board of Directors for volunteering their time with us.
Board pictures to follow